Frequently Asked Questions

Here are some common questions about Perhaps Kale.

Where can I find you?

You can find me on Instagram @perhapskale, Twitter @PerhapsKale, Facebook Perhaps Kale – Brittany, and Pinterest Perhaps Kale.

How can I contact you?

You can contact me here.  You can also contact me by leaving a comment here on my blog or on the social media platforms listed above.

Why did you start blogging?

Because for each new greener product that I find and love, for each new recipe I have healthified, for each new workout I become obsessed with, I become more and more excited to share what I have learned.  And instead of writing out each recipe for my family or sending each new link to my friends, I wanted to create a place that had all the goods in ONE place; a place focused on positive, real, and thoughtful content.

What kind of camera do you use?


I normally shoot with a Nikon D5000, but occasionally you may find photos that I shot with my iPhone.  I shoot most of my photography with my AF-S Nikkor 50mm or my AF-S Micro Nikkor 105mm.

Do you only believe in 100% natural and organic?

I try to make sure that any products that I put on my face or my body are natural and organic. Also, I try to keep the food that I put in my body as pure and organic as possible as well.  However, I’ve found that the 80/20 rule works best for me; I eat clean 80% of the time and use the other 20% of the time to indulge and enjoy.  Same goes for products when I travel!


All blog content is written by me, based on my own personal experiences and opinions. All content is for the general use and perusal of the reader.  I am not a licensed expert in the medical or cosmetology field.  I endeavor to create as complete and detailed posts as I can to convey the experience as thoroughly as I can.  However, experiences may vary person to person and blog photographs may vary from screen to screen.  All content is covered by copyright.  If you would like to use any of the photography or content from the blog, you may do so only by requesting and receiving explicit written permission by me.

Affiliate Partnerships/Sponsorships/Advertisements

Perhaps Kale occasionally uses affiliate links, sponsorships, or advertising.  Meaning that if you choose to make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. I receive this commission at no additional cost to you. Please know that I recommend each of these products and resources because they are ones that I have tried, tested, and have loved personally. I do not recommend anything on this site merely because I may receive a commission, but rather because I truly believe that you will love each of these products and find the resources extremely useful and helpful. Please do not feel obliged to buy any of these products unless they truly appeal to you and you feel that you would enjoy them.

Still have questions? Send me a note here!